Baked Bread Rollsadmin
Quick bread rolls made with bread, stuffed with cheese and veggies and baked to a nice and crisp snack.
- Bread slices: 6
- Onion: ½ cup (Fine chopped)
- Bell peppers or capsicum: ½ cup (Fine chopped)
- Frozen corns: ½ cup (defrost)
- Chilly flakes: ½ tsp or to taste
- Green Chilly: 1 fine chopped
- Grated mozzarella cheese: ½ cup
- Salt: To taste
- Italian seasoning
- Latif Cooking Oil
- Heat little Latif Cooking oil in a pan.
- Add onions and saute till they become little pink.
- Add capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add frozen corns and cook till veggies become little tender.
- In between add salt, chilly flakes, green chilly and mix everything.
- Once veggies are little tender transfer them in a bowl and let them cool down for some time.
- Take out bread crusts and roll the bread over the seasoning.
- Take generous amount of veggie filling and put it on the bread, now add grated cheese.
- Hold the bread from one side and fold it and make a roll.
- At the end put little water and gently press the bread so that everything sticks together.
- Pre-heat oven at 380F or 190C and lined the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Transfer the rolls on the sheet and bake them for 6-8 minutes.
- Flip them over bake them again for 6-8 minutes or till they become light brown and crispy.
- Bread rolls are ready to serve.