If you are searching for a delicious recipe then you should must try it!
Latif Cooking Oil as required
Beef under cut (cut into thin slices) 350 gm
Chopped Garlic 3-4 cloves
Chopped ginger 1 tbsp
Yellow Papaya with skin (paste) 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Mustard pate 1 tsp
Chicken stock 5 tbsp
Ketchup 2 tbsp
Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
Chopped Garlic 1 clove
Sugar 1 tbsp
Worcestershire sauce 2 tbsp
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
Sugar 1 tbsp
Black pepper 2 tsp
1) Combine steaks, garlic, salt, papaya paste and ginger. Mix well.
2) Add mustard pate and mix again. Leave to marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Do not leave for long.
4) Take a frying pan or a grill pan and grease with some latif cooking oil.
5) Place slices on the preheated pan and cook on low heat to give them color. 6) Do not over cook to keep them juicy.
7) When steaks are ready, keep them aside.
8) To make gravy, heat some latif cooking oil in a pan and sauté garlic.
9)n Add chicken stock, cinnamon powder, black pepper, and sugar, ketchup and chili garlic sauce. Mix well.
10) Add soya sauce and worcestershire sauce and stir. Simmer for a while.
11) Add lemon juice and stir.
12) Add the steaks to the sauce but do not use spoon.
13) Use onion slices, chopped onion sprigs for garnishing. Combine them and pour some latif cooking oil to glaze them.
14) Place the glazed onion on the hot sizzling plate and pour steak on it and serve immediately.