Shehroz Cooking Oil
Mince meat ½ kg
Rice flour ½ cup
Olive oil 1 tbsp
Black pepper 1 tbsp
Red chili 1 tbsp
Green chillies 6
Cumin 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Tomatoes 4 (Grilled)
Salt to taste
1) In a chopper, mix together, the mince meat, onions, black pepper, salt, green chillies, ginger garlic paste and red chili.
2) Put the mixture in a bowl and add the rice flour and egg.
3) Mix the ingredients well with a wooden spoon or with your hands.
4) Take the meat mixture and shape it into rolls, 4 inches in length.
5) Now take a frying pan and fry the kababs in hot shehroz cooking oil.
6) Serve with butter rice and grilled tomatoes.