Chicken Cheese Rolladmin
A guaranteed taste of cheesy chicken to inspire everyone!
Chicken Cheese Roll
• 1/4 Kg cooked chicken, shredded or finely chopped
• 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
• 4 oz sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 TBSP fresh chopped Coriander
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 12 egg roll wrappers
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
2. Place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet and spray the cooling rack with non-stick spray.
3. In a medium bowl combine chicken, onion, cheese, coriander, and garlic powder and mix.
4. Place about 2-3 TBSP of the filling in the bottom corner of the egg roll wrapper.
5. Fold and roll the egg roll and seal the top closed with water.
6. Place the egg rolls on the cool wrack and spray with non-stick spray.
7. Flip the egg rolls over and spray the other side with non-stick spray.
8. Bake at 350ºF for 20 minutes until browned and crispy, flipping the rolls over half way through baking.