Chicken Corn Soupadmin
Chicken boneless 200 gm (very small cubes)
Egg 1 (beaten)
Corn flour 4 tbsp (mixed in a little water)
Salt to taste
Black pepper ¼ tsp
White pepper ¼ tsp
Chicken stock 3 cups
Water 1 liter
Carrot 1 (peeled)
Onion half (peeled)
Spring onion 2 sprigs *(thinly sliced)
Sweetcorn 1, 1/2 cup
1) Heat chicken stock and water.
2) Add chicken, onion and carrot to it.
3) Cover with lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
4) Take the vegetable out and discard.
5) Add salt, white pepper, black pepper and sweet corn to soup stock.
6) Gradually add in corn flour mixture while stirring slowly in one direction.
7) Let the soup gently simmer until it thickens.
8) Turn off the flame and add in beaten egg while stirring to form threads.
9) Add in spring onion and serve.
Tip: Always make the soup on low flame. In this way, the soup will not only foam less but also taste better.