Chicken ½ kg (boneless)
Shehroz Cooking Oil ¼ cup
Butter 2 tbsp
Tomatoes 3 (chopped)
Ginger 2 tbsp (thinly sliced)
Green chillies 4 (thinly sliced)
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Black pepper powder ½ tsp
Red Chilli powder ½ tsp
All spice ½ tsp
Ketchup 2 tbsp
Yogurt 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
1) In a pan put ginger, garlic paste, tomatoes and chicken.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3) When the water dries add salt, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder with shehroz cooking oil and butter.
4) Fry well and then add the yogurt.
5) Lastly add green chillies, chopped coriander, ketchup, all spice and mix well.
6) Serve hot.