Chicken Mughlai Handiadmin
Latif Cooking Oil 3-4 tbsp
Chicken boneless 1/2 kg
Red chili powder 1/2 tbsp
Fenugreek leaves (qasoori methi) 1 tsp
Chinese salt to taste
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tbsp
Coconut powder 1, 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric just a pinch
White pepper 1/2 tbsp
Almonds powder 1, 1/2 tbsp
Ginger 1/2 tbsp
Garlic crushed 1/2 tbsp
Reduced whole milk (Khoya) 2 tbsp
Tomato paste 3 tbsp
Boiled onion paste 2-3 tbsp
Fresh cream 200 ml
1) Heat latif cooking oil in a pan and fry ginger and garlic in it till light brown.
2) When ginger and garlic become light brown, add chicken and cook for a while.
3) Add Turmeric, red chili, salt, coriander powder, cumin powder, white pepper, fenugreek leaves and mix well.
4) Add boiled onion paste, tomato paste, almond powder, coconut powder and mix thoroughly.
5) Then add fresh cream to make gravy.
6) At the end add reduced whole milk and cook for a while.
7) Pour the curry in a serving dish.
8) Garnish with julienne cut ginger and coriander.
9) Serve hot and enjoy!