Chicken Pakora Recipeadmin
Chicken Pakora is a crispy, spicy and delicious snack that belongs to the traditional Pakora family. For making Chicken Pakora Recipe you require boneless chicken pieces, ground cumin, salt, oil, green chilies, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger-garlic, curd, and onion. Chicken pieces are marinated in these spices. These ingredients are perfect to give this Chicken Pakora recipe a crispy delicious taste. Crunchy and delicious Chicken Pakora recipe is a perfect and unique addition to Iftar menu. This snack is popular in Pakistan, especially among children who like to eat their mom’s handmade Chicken Pakora. This snack can be made with different variations. Chicken Pakora Recipe tastes divine when served hot with Green chutney or tomato sauce.
500 gm Boneless Chicken Pieces
• 2 tbsp Oil
• 1 tsp Ground Cumin
• 1 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1-2 each Chopped Green Chillies (Jalapeno)
• 1 Chopped Onion
• 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
• 2 tsp Vinegar
• 1 cup Curd
• 1 tsp Lemon juice
* Put everything but chicken and batter in blender and blend till fine.
* Marinate the chicken pcs with the resulting mixture.
* Keep in the fridge for 40 minutes.
* Put chicken in batter.
* Deep fry it until its colour changes to golden brown Condiments.
* Serve the chicken pakora with coriander or mint chutney or tomato ketchup.