Chicken Pineapple Curryadmin
Chicken 1 kg
Onion 1/2 cup (chopped)
Ginger paste 2 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Chili powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander 1/2 tsp (ground)
Pineapple 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
Cinnamon sticks (2.5 cm pieces)
Bay leaf 1
Green chilies 3 – 4 (pared)
Latif Cooking oil 1/2 cup
Salt and sugar to taste
1) Wash the chicken and cut into 10 pieces.
2) Heat the latif cooking oil in a wok and fry the onion light brown.
3) Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes add ginger, turmeric, chili powder, coriander and remaining spices, let it cook till chicken is tenders.
4) Add the pineapple green chilies, sugar and salt.
5) Keep over moderate heat.
6) Stir from time to time. When latif cooking oil separates put remove from heat.
7) Serve hot boiled fried rice, chapatti.