Make delicious Shahi Chatakh Boti at home with this simple and easy recipe and charm the taste buds of your family and friends!
- Chicken 500 gm (boneless)
- Apna Canola Oil as required
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Cumin seeds powder ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt 2/3 cup (whisked)
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Fresh coriander 1 tbsp (chopped)
- For garnishing:
- Mixed salad leaves
- Lemon wedges
- Fresh coriande
- In a bowl mix the chicken, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin seeds powder along with the salt, black pepper and ginger garlic paste together along with 1 tbsp apna canola oil.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice and mix well to combine.
- Stir in the chopped fresh coriander.
- Leave to marinate for 2 hours.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15 mins or grill on the stove in a well greased grill pan until chicken is tender and charred from the edges.
- Serve hot over salad leaves along with onions, lemon wedges and sprinkle fresh coriander.