Latif Cooking Oil as Required
Chicken boneless (cubed) 1 kg
Chicken stock 1/2 cup
Capsicum (cubed) 1
Onion (cubed) 1
Vinegar 4 tbsp
Soya sauce 4 tbsp
Salt to taste
Worcestershire sauce 4 tbsp
Mustard paste 1, 1/2 tbsp
Black pepper and white pepper 1 tsp
Crushed red chili to taste
Crushed garlic 1 tsp
Tomato puree 1/2 cup
Chili garlic sauce 1/2 cup
Ketchup 2 tbsp
1) Combine chicken, vinegar, 2 tbsp soya sauce, mustard paste, black pepper, white pepper, red chili, salt 1, 1/2 tsp and 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, leave to marinate.
2) In a pan pour the whole marinated chicken and cook.
3) To give a BBQ flavor smoke it with a piece of coal.
4) In another pan heat some latif cooking oil and add cloves and crushed garlic, saute’.
5) Add in tomato puree, chili garlic sauce, 1 tsp crushed red chili, 2 tbsp soya sauce, Worcestershire sauce and tomato ketchup.
6) Add chicken stock and cook for 10 min.
7) Fry the onion and capsicum in a little latif cooking oil.
8) Mix the vegetables, sauce and the chicken and cook for a minute or two.
9) Serve with egg fried rice.