Apna Canola Oil for frying
Chicken breast 1 cut in long stripes
Salt as required
Black and white pepper as required
Chinese salt as required
Garlic cloves 2 crushed
Refined flour 1-1/2 tbsp
Corn flour 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Black pepper 1/4 tsp
White pepper 1/4 tsp
Chinese salt 1/4 tsp
1) Season chicken stripes with salt,chinese salt, black and white pepper set it aside.
2) Now for batter first add all dry ingredients and spices in garlic.
3) Add egg and mix it well.
4) Now add little water to make the batter smooth.
5) Just before frying add little oil in batter and mix it.
6) Now coat chicken stripes in refined flour and then in batter.
7) Heat Apna Canola oil and fry the tempuras on medium heat till they are golden in colour.
8) Serve with tomato ketchup.