Chicken boneless ½ kg
Chicken bones (chopped ) ½ kg
Sweet corns ½ tin
Hot chili sauce 1 cup
Soya sauce 1 cup
White vinegar 1 cup
Green chilies 5 – 6
Eggs 3 – 4
Garlic cloves 4 – 5
Chinese salt ½ tsp
Corn flour 3 – 4 tbsp
Black pepper as required (crushed)
Salt to taste
1) Add chicken bones, garlic cloves and water as required in a pan.
2) Cook to make chicken stock and strain.
3) In the prepared stock, add sweet corn, boneless chicken and cook for 10 – 15 minutes.
4) Then add crushed black pepper, salt, and Chinese salt.
5) Now add beaten eggs while string with a spoon continuously.
6) When the soup starts to boil, add corn flour mixed in water and stir continuously until the soup thickens.
7) Pour into a large soup bowl and garnish with shredded chicken.
8) Serve soup along soya sauce, chili sauce, white vinegar, and green chilies.