Chicken Broast is not difficult to make at home. Easy to make with a delicious and crispy taste. Best to eat with ketchup and yogurt raita.
- Shehroz Cooking Oil
- Chicken 1-1/2 – 2 kg (with skin)
- Salt to taste
- Lemon Juice 4 tbsp
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Mustard powder 1 tsp
- White pepper 1 tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 tsp
- Egg 1
- Milk 4 tbsp
- Clarified butter for frying
- Cut chicken in 12 pieces and wash and dry with help of cloth to all chicken pieces.
- Marinate chicken with salt and lemon juice for half hour.
- Sift all purpose flour and add salt, mustard powder, white pepper, paprika powder, Ajinomoto and cinnamon powder.
- Whisk egg in a bowl also add milk and mix well.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then coat into all purpose flour and let stand for a while.
- Heat clarified butter in a wok and fry chicken pieces in shehroz cooking oil on medium heat till golden brown.
- Remove on absorbent paper and enjoy hot.