Crispy Chicken Broastadmin
Chicken with skin 1 (12 pieces)
Latif Cooking Oil for Fry
Water 1 bowl
Red chili powder 1 – 2 tbsp
Green chili paste 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Salt 2 tbsp or to taste
Meat Tenderizing Powder 1 tbsp
Vinegar 3 tbsp
All purpose flour 2 cup
Corn flour ½ cup
Rice flour ½ cup
Red flour ½ cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
Chicken powder 1 tsp
Salt 1 tbsp
White pepper 1 tbsp
Mustard powder 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Garlic powder 1 tsp
Onion powder 1 tsp (optional)
1) In a bowl add chicken red chili powder, green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, meat tenderizer powder vinegar and water.
2) Allow marinate for 4 to 5 hours
3) Now take out chicken from water and keep aside water.
4) Mix all coating ingredients in a bowl.
5) Coat chicken pieces in coating mixture.
6) Then dip chicken pieces in marinated water.
7) Again coat chicken pieces, if you want to make thick coating then do this process 2 to 3 times.
8) Then keep aside for 1 hour prior to frying.
9) Heat latif cooking oil and deep fry the chicken and cover it.
10) After 10 minutes change the chicken side.
11) When chicken color becomes golden brown then take it out.
12) Serve with broast dip, dinner roll, French fries and ketchup.
Note: Don’t use papaya powder and get meat tenderizer powder.