Who would have thought that making spicy breaded fish could be that easy. We now have another delicious fried fish recipe up our sleeves.
Fish 1 kg (cut into medium slices)
Bread crumbs as required
Latif Cooking Oil for frying
Flour 2 tbsp
Red chili powder 2 tbsp
Turmeric ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Tandoori color ½ tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Buy These Ingredients Now
Wash and pat dry the fish pieces.
1) In a bowl add the salt, turmeric, red chili powder, tandoori color, ginger garlic paste and the flour.
2) Mix in very little water to form a sticky paste.
3) Apply this marinade to fish pieces and leave to marinate for a few hours.
4) Heat Latif Cooking Oil in a frying pan. Roll the fish pieces in bread crumbs to evenly coat them.
5) Then shallow fry the fish on low flame. Don’t brown the fish pieces by cooking over high flame. Fry them golden.
6) Serve hot with your favorite dips and sauces.