Hari Mirch Keemaadmin
Add a spice into your life!!! Try our Hari Mirch ka Keema and will make you fall in love like never before!
- 1 kilogram Ground Beef (Keema) (lean & minced)
- 50 to 100 grams of Latif Cooking Oil
- 3 medium Onions (finely sliced)
- 2 medium Onions (cut in large pieces)
- 125 grams of Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (split & de-seeded)
- 25 grams of Garlic (Lehsan) (peeled & shredded)
- A bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
- ½ tsp. Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi)
- ½ tsp. Cumin Seeds (Sufaid Zeera)
- 60 ml of Plain Yogurt
1) With the minced beef combine the plain yogurt , salt, turmeric powder and cumin seeds and set aside.
2) Heat latif cooking oil in a large pot and cook the sliced onions until they are brown in color.
3) Add the minced mixture and saute well.
4) Pour in about 400 ml of water in the mixture.
5) Simmer until the water is half reduced. then add in the green chillies, onion chunks and garlic.
6) Continue cooking until all of the liquid evaporates and the meat is tender.
7) Finally garnish with lime juice and coriander.