Mutton Dry Karahiadmin
Mutton 1 kg (shoulder piece)
Onions 150 gm (finely sliced)
Tomatoes 300 gm (finely sliced)
Red chilies 1 tsp (crushed)
Red chili powder 1 tsp or to taste
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
All spice powder 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil 120 gm
All spice, sliced ginger and fresh chopped coriander for garnishing
1) Heat oil in a pot and fry onions till golden.
2) Add mutton and ginger garlic paste, stir fry for 5 minutes.
3) Add in all the spices and 1 glass water.
4) Cover and cook on low heat till meat is done.
5) Dry water till reduced to 1/4, add tomatoes and fry for 3 minutes.
6) Take out in a serving dish and garnish with all spice, ginger and coriander, serve.