Tempting pizza pockets are so easy and quick snack or appetizer. It can be prepare with left over chicken and buns. Fry chicken chunks and add spices, spread tomato sauce on buns and top bun with chicken and grated cheese. Put in microwave and bake, serve hot with garlic sauce.
Mithoo Cooking Oil
Boneless chicken 300 gm
Mozzarella cheese 250
Capsicum 2 (chopped)
Tomato 2 (chopped)
Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
Garlic paste 1 tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Mustard powder 1 tsp
Oregano 1 tsp
Mithoo Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as required
Tomato sauce ½ cup
Chili garlic sauce ½ cup
1) Cut each bun lengthwise.
2) Cut the chicken into small cubes.
3) Heat Mithoo Cooking oil in a pan and fry the chicken along with the garlic paste, red chili powder, mustard powder.
4) Cook until the chicken is tendered.
5) Cool the chicken in a mixing bowl and add mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, capsicum, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
6) Spread the chili garlic sauce on each bun half, and then spread a layer of the chicken mixture.
7) Top with tomato sauce and sprinkle the oregano on top.
8) Bake in a microwave at 100% for 10 – 12 minutes.
The pizza pockets are ready to serve.