This basic Vegetable Soup is very easy and healthy . You can make it with any combination of vegetables.
- Mix Vegetables 500 grams
- Tomatoes 5-6
- Chopped Garlic 4-5
- Crushed Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Red chili Powder ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder 1/3 tsp
- Chicken Stock as required
- Butter as required
- Apna Canola Oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream for garnish
1. Cut vegetables into fine slices. Put tomatoes into warm water then take it out, peel off the skin and discard the seeds.
2. Add tomato and chicken stock into a blender jug blend it and make a paste.
3. Heat oil in cooking pan and add chopped garlic cloves, tomato paste, and mix vegetables; cook few minutes in a low flame heat.
4. When the vegetables are tender dish out soup in a serving bowl and add crushed black pepper, a pinch of salt, red chili powder and cinnamon powder and butter mix it well.
Garnish with cream and serve it.